Monday, February 7, 2011

What a Fantastic Weekend!

Before I tell you about our weekend, I wanted to show you the rainbow I followed home this evening. It was a nice ending to a good work day!


The following are the two pieces I finished this last weekend.



Ocean Jasper Necklace

Sold

Thank You !





Jasper Earrings
Sold

Thank You!


My sister and I try to give each other Christmas gifts that mean a lot more than they cost. This year I received a beautiful ring from her collection that I've drooled over for years. Thanks Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hubby and I gave her a trip to Shipwreck Beads in Lacy, Washington. We chose Sunday as trip day and my sister wasn't able to sleep the night before. She was like a child waiting for Santa!

My sister loves grab bags, and the picture above shows her examining two of her grab bags. We all had a blast!!!





1 comment:

  1. Love shipwreck beads! How luck that you are so close :) Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete