Monday, November 28, 2011

Open House!

My girlfriend is hosting an Open House for My Wife's Jewelry.

What a wonderful gift!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!


My Wife's Studio Open House

December 3, 2011

2:00pm to 4:00pm


Hosted by

Two Girls Catering

125 E Dartmouth Street

Gladstone, Oregon 97027

503-496-0931



If you are in the area please stop by.

I would love to meet you!



Thanksgiving wasn't just about eating way too much, I did manage to get one necklace completed over the holiday weekend.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I wish you a wonderful party with lots of sales! I love the new necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oregon?!? Dang! I'd love to see your work in person but not this time. Lovely, lovely necklace and I hope you sell absolutely everything and spend the 4th in your pjs surrounded by piles of benjamins.

    Bon chance :: lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I very excited about the Open House!

    ReplyDelete