Saturday, March 16, 2013

Under Construction!!!!

 
 
A few completed items and one very special one still under construction.
 
 
Sold
Thank you!!
Turquoise Blossom Earring
These cabs are so nicely matched
 I was very pleased with how these earrings turned  out!!!
Montana Agate Necklace
This one "GLOWS" in the light.

Little Black Onyx Post Earrings
Perfect with your little black dress.
Sold
Thank You! 


Petite Rosella Opal Necklace
 
 

Under Construction
 
Someone very special
Our first grandchild is due late September 2013!

6 comments:

  1. Those turquoise earrings are gorgeous and congratulations on the coming birth of your first grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy with how these turquoise earrings turned out!!! Even more excited about watching my grandchild "dancing" in the ultrasound on Friday. It was a wonderful way to end a week that started with such heartbreak.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Our first grandchild is due Sept 21!
    Could we possibly be related??? =-)

    Lovely little Rosella Opal, Evie. I'm inspired :: lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn,
      I was thinking about you and smiling while I was setting this little gem. Our grandbabies are due with in a week of each other! Our's is due on Sept 26th. I'm sure we are connected some how.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work as usual. CONGRATS on the baby news...I have a new great nephew due in May...exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, Thank you!!! Hubby and I are so excited to be grandparents!!! P.S. I saw your nephew on an NCIS rerun the other day.

      Delete