Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wet Dog and New Earrings

These earrings are a result of my doodling after our weekend road trip. Yes it was raining when I took these pictures today. I know there are rain dances are there also sun dances????
Trixie giving me the "evil eye"



We were 1/2 through our afternoon walk when the sky open up and the rain poured. We were both soaked through by the time we hit the door. Trixie does not like to get her feet wet, so I got the evil eye from her when the rain started. Poor puppy!! She was much happier after a quick wipe down and a cookie. Then off to my bed to hide under her blanket.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the earrings, I can see a whole series of items using that great leafy shape. A pendant and brooch would be excellent. Thanks so much for stopping by my space today and leaving a lovely comment :-) Your dog is so funny, evil eye-ing you for getting her all wet and then going and hoping in your bed lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pierce work that took some time and skill, very lovely. My relative in Sandy sent a picture of a bald eagle that looked like a drowned rat. You guys are sure getting your share of rain.

    Poor Trixie :( , she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings, beautiful work! Trixie and her evil eye are precious~

    xoxo,

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earrings are beautiful. Quick, go for a walk now it has stop raining, YAY!

    Have a great weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete