Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Enjoying the Afternoon Sun

I have windowless office, and these pictures make me smile during the day. I took the landscape and bison photo while on vacation in 2008. Notice where my prototype piece ended up? But today was sunny and warm,
( My trusty key board, what would I do without you???)

Sold
Thank You!
and I need pictures of my new necklace, so off to my mother's to snap a few quick pictures.

She still has flowers blooming!

I wasn't the only one enjoying the sun, these 3 beautiful ladies are my friends and co-workers. They were kind enough to interupt their daily lunch time walk and let me take their picture.

Mom's Jacob's Coat Rose. Isn't it beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pendant...great pictures. I hope you get to do more with your prototype - it's great.

    ReplyDelete