Sunday, October 31, 2010

Good Morning!

Morning Tea!
I just love my new electric kettle, thanks Bob and Deb!!!!
Holley Blue stacking ring set

Red Jade Ring
Sold, Thank You!



Red Jade Necklace


Owyhee Jasper Necklace



Not your grandma's Pearl Ring



Peaches and Cream Ocean Jasper Necklace



Doing some home repairs in the morning sun.
Today's project: create a light box since the rains have started and it will be dark next week when I get home from my day job.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!







2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too!

    Evie, I love the Jasper. :)

    You know we have the same kettle, I love it too! It is constantly on in our house (being Brits and all :)

    Have a lovely day, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces - that red jade is eye-popping.

    ReplyDelete