Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where did the weekend go??

Boy, did this weekend fly by!!

The weather was beautiful here in the Great Pacific Northwest! Saturday, I closed the door on My Wife's Studio, and went outside to enjoy the sunshine. While walking around our yard, I found lots of flowers starting to pop through the ground!! Spring flowers are on their way!

After enjoying the sun on Saturday I went back to the studio refreshed and created these 3 pieces.

What a fantastic weekend!!

Have a great Sunday evening!

Fossilized Black Sponge Coral Necklace
Sold
Thank you!!
Copper and Montana Agate Cuff
Sold
Thank you!!
Ocean Jasper Necklace

Sold
Thank You!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you jumped back in with both feet - beautiful pieces. We are expecting 3-5 inches of snow/ice tomorrow so it's not spring here yet. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandi, more snow!!!! Sorry, you guys have had the snow this year. We've just had rain and gray. No snow here this year, which means more bugs this spring. All my piece sold today while I was at work!!! WOW! Back to the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that the Spring flowers are making an appearance already. I know all of my friends in the northern hemisphere are looking forward to the end of Winter! We have had three days of 40 degrees celsius here in Melbourne (I think that's over 100 fahrenheit?) The extreme heat doesn't make me want to do any soldering!

    These are all stunning pieces, Evie...no wonder they went flying out your door ;-)

    ReplyDelete