Monday, July 5, 2010

Trixie here

Hi, Trixie here, Mom said I could tell you all about our weekend! So let me tell you and show you what we did on Friday. I love going on road trips with Mom and Dad, they go to such fun places!
Our first stop on Friday was in Warm Springs for some warm Indian Fry Bread. It was so yummy, thanks Mom for sharing. Our next stop was to the rock show at the fairgrounds in Madras. Then off to your condo in Bend. After we unpacked and I had dinner it was time for Mom and Dad to have their dinner.
So we went to the Mill district of Bend and I guarded the truck while they had dinner. Mom had a glass of her favorite beer, which is brewed in Bend.
After dinner the three of us took a walk along The Deschutes River in downtown Bend. I asked Mom to take a picture of me with all the flowers blooming along the river walk.
Mom has a lot more pictures but I'll save those for the next blog. Bye for now! Trixie



Mt. Batchelor





Black Butte Porter






Mmm Fry Bread







2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job with your post Trixie - hope mom gives you some of that delicious-looking fry bread as a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Oh Evie, you were in MY town Bend!! Sounds like you had a great time! Don't you love the Old Mill district? Its about 3 miles from my house!
    xo
    Deb

    ReplyDelete